Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Instantaneous.....

this last weeks word on Alsha's 52 week photo challenge was "Instantaneous"


Widget learnt to ride his bike without trainer wheels..... isn't that always an instantaneous moment?  and I played around with a bit of editing to get some effects...

Thanks to Alsha for hosting this weekly challenge ... I am keeping up with my one photo a day...only just... sometimes I have to do a bunch and catch up when I find some pictures...


These are the goodies I sent to Maree in the Christmas swap (the one I forgot so she had to wait till February!!!)

Something to Read..... (Lynette Andersons' Christmas book)


Something that smells nice (Pomegranate candle in a bon bon)


Something for the sewing room (Anni Downs sewing bag done in linen and Paris Flea Market)


Something Sweet (a mug full of jelly beans on a Christmas mugrug)


Something for the tree... a pretty bought decoration...


Something that should have been under the Christmas Tree.... another of Anni Downs patterns... a nice big bag... Maree favours contemporary modern...  I hope I got close to that with this bag...


.. and that is the bundle .....


Righto, Gotto Go.....  I have got ahead of myself with the laundry again.... hello Mr Ironingboard....

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i love your posts Fiona,and would love that ironing board cover,though i might be worried that i would burn him,lol.
What a wonderful parcel you sent of to Maree,well done my friend and enjoy your day.xx

Sheila said...

Lovely package for Maree , great gifts which I am sure she would love . I'll take Richard , he makes a great cover ;-)
Hugs Sheila

Maria said...

You had fun playing around with your weekly photo Fiona...
Maree's parcel was well worth waiting for...
OH careful where you put your iron...LOL

Elyte said...

A gifts worth waiting for!

Jennifer said...

Lovely package for Maree! Definitely not the first ironing man, how horrible......

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Amazing gifts for Maree....cute covers....LOL

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I'm sure Maree was frilled with her bundle. I just might have to get a bundle of ironing to go with that last board cover.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Oops....and a very clever pic for the photo word challenge!

Michelle Ridgway said...

You put together a lovely parcel Fiona...well done! I might actually do some ironing with a cover like that. LOL!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Think I'll stick with that cover LOL over the boards!!! Lovely gifts Fiona!

Barb said...

YOu crack me stinking up!!!!

Susan said...

How could you cover up that picture??? I'm sure Maree is delighted with her (late) goodies...

Christine said...

Lovely photo!
I wouldn't care which ironing man I had as long as he did it!

Sandi said...

OOO, Just got down to your ironing board cover and it made me forget everything else you wrote...oh well...nice cover....lol

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous goodies for Maree Fiona - worth waiting for.

Helen said...

Lucky Maree, gorgeous lot of gifts. I have my ironing board ready anyone will do .... :-)

marina said...

great action shot and effects.
so many lovely gifts sent to Maree!
I though you would have gone for the Tony Abbott Ironing board?
you are naughty

Sue SA said...

Ha ha, a friend brought an ironing board cover like this, but when the cover gets hot the discreetly placed cover disappears! LOL!

Noela said...

Lovely gifts Fiona. Hugs.....

KaHolly said...

Maree is a lucky girl. What beautiful gifts. I especially liked the bon bon!! I hope you don't mind, I pinned the bag you made featuring the stitchery! It's just adorable.

Wonky Girl said...

You made me LOL and spit my coffee with that last photo!

debbie said...

Yikes that FIRST ironing picture nearly made me go blind...xx debbie

Anthea said...

Um, I don't know about Richard: seems to me that he has had some pec implants, his chest looks a bit weird!
Anyway, the gifts are gorgeous... well done, I am sure they were happily received, albeit late... x

Wendy said...

Your Christmas gifts are gorgeous, they are so lovely I am sure you more than made up for them being late!!

Jane said...

It was well worth the wait, it was a lovely parcel

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>