Friday, February 1, 2013

Are you stitchin' tonight?


I was given this pretty light weight scarf from my rellies - just perfect for our Queensland  evenings and cooler days - such pretty blues and greys ...
and a home designed calender full of pictures by my BIL around his area...
I thought the calender was such a great idea.... maybe some of you other clever computer people can do one too


. can you see the partridge against the sunrise?  Isn't that lovely - right on their lawn.... with photographs to remind me of birthdays and anniversaries.... it's just perfect


My guests have gone (just temporarily for some travelling)
and I'll be doing some stitching tonight


Sign up with Cheryll over HERE

I'm going to do the binding of this quilt ... a UFO waiting to be finished....


Righto, Gotto Go.... I have a QUIET day happening here....

19 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Lovley gifts and enjoy your quiet day. see you later tonight :) hugs

Mistea said...

Beautiful gifts. That calendar picture is gorgeous.
Enjoy your quiet and I'll be there for some stitchin tonight.

Susan said...

Those personalized calendars are such a good idea. I have started FNWF early.....mine is going all day. Have fun binding.

Anonymous said...

very thoughful gifts Fiona and see you tonight.xx

Susan said...

What a lovely calendar! I'll be there too for FNWF.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous calendar - such a lovely idea. Catch you tonight - I think my FNWF has started already. Heaps to do, got to get moving.
Hugs.

Cheryll said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can. See you tonight! :)

Christine M said...

The blues in your scarf are lovely Fiona. Looking forward to tonight!

Jeanette said...

Love the scarf. The calender is a wonderful gift/idea. Hugs,xx.

Katherine said...

Beautiful gifts. Looking forward to stitching with everyone tonight too. Not sure what I will get up to yet.

marina said...

a lovely gift. Love your ufo that is on the finishing pile. Hope we see it totally finished soon.

Anita said...

I'll be a stitchin' tonight alright!! Love the colours of your scarf and it's a very pretty looking scarf too. Enjoy tonight.
Cheers, Anita.

Maria said...

The calender is just great.. I have a friend whos DD does a monthly one of the Granndies. She has them for over 12 years now..
Catch up tonight.

Jane said...

Sewing binding is such a relaxing way to spend the evening

Sue said...

Nice gifts and have heaps of fun stitching away tonight.

Jennifer said...

Love the calendar idea......must check it out!

Carin@Ullhärvan said...

A very clever idea, the calendar. I love the cat in the quilt!

Sheila said...

Lovely gifts , the calendar is a really great idea . I was stitching along with you last evening , did some embroidery and enjoyed every stitch ;-) Hugs Sheila

Janet said...

My daughter makes me one of those calendars every year for the grandkids to give me. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>