Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bloggers Meet ....

I would never have guessed I didn't know these ladies (bar one)
they made me feel so welcome and I would have thought I had known them all for years


Some snaps of Show and Tell.... we all love to see craft 

Susan and My Favourite Things - NOTE the mobile design wall

De and her My Favourite Things

Marilyn and her lovely embroidered quilt top - Peepo  - we see you!

Teresa and My Favourite Things in her special block holder

Mary made this lovely quilt top

Michelle and her gorgeous top

I have to say these blocks were greatly coveted by me..... Helen's beautiful hand work

Mary treated us all to the cutest little shirts made from tea towels

Can you tell this was a bloggers meet?

The Paparazzi in action
There was of course, lots more to see but I kept forgetting pictures 

I came home to find a pumpkin at the door - Cinderella returns from having a ball!

Sadly the folding fairies didn't visit

Thanks to a lovely group of ladies - fantastic to meet you all

Righto, Gotto Go, I will be turning into a folding fairy today.....

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona what great pics,lol,i love the 2 pics of everyone out with their cameras so funny.Hope the folding fairy doesnt have to do to much folding today and what a great sie pumpkin.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Funny how our stars are made from fabric...the ones that just have to be clicked. LOL!

CathyC said...

What a great get together ;-)
Love the world of blogging ;-)

Melody said...

Looks like a fabulous group. So glad you had fun.

Marilyn said...

Had a chuckle at those paparazzi photos. They are priceless. Like you I forgot to take photos as much as I should, even though I had the camera out all day. I know, too busy talking and laughing.

Maria said...

I have been blog hopping and seeing the fabulous day you all had...Lucky Ladies.
Sadly the folding fairies were away too....

Anthea said...

A fantastic time had by all! I love all the SKOWs, embroidery & that block holder is too clever... Yay for blogging friends!

Christine M said...

Sorry to hear the folding fairies didn't come! LOL! Looks like you all had a great time.

Jeanette said...

Fun Fun Fun. Looks like a fun & fabulous day. Hugs,

Susan said...

We did have a lotof fun - wonder what everyone else thought?? Oh well - really do we care?? Great pics Fiona

Cheryll said...

Looks wonderful! What a fun day and to top it off with "Show & Tell"... perfect! :)

Jindi's Cottage said...

Blogger meets are the best fun...lucky you to get to play with so many lovely bloggers...looks like a totally fun day out...

marina said...

More fantastic pics!
Makes me wish I had been there even more.
Hope you didn't leave a glass slipper behind?
There are folding fairies?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Bubz..how good are bloggers...looks like you all had the best time...

Chookyblue...... said...

bloggers always means lots of cameras doesn't it...........lol

Elyte said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.

Unknown said...

What a treat! You all look like you had a great time! I would love to meet other bloggers one day. I've only ever met one that wasn't related to me. :)

Fee said...

Lots of familiar faces there from last years bloggers meet. Looks like a wonderful day xxx

Googy Girl said...

Looks like you had a great time, such gorgeous work......when your finished with the folding fairy can you send her here

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh how much fun that must have been! Nothing better than a day spent with friends and getting to meet bloggy friends in person is that much sweeter!
xx

Sheila said...

Really looks like you all had a fabulous time , kind of funny to see all the cameras clicking :-) Great show and tell too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>